How we grow
- Growing outdoor in the Gorge is about as good as it gets. There is a very good reason for the abundance of vineyards and fruit orchards in our area, and that is our amazing growing climate!
- Our soil is composed of certified organic compost, fortified with kelp and worm castings. This super-mix is layered on top of the existing sandy base, providing superior drainage and support which allows the plants to get huge!
- The indoor garden is powered by 85 1000W bulbs to provide maximum light spread. Metal halides, which produce a blue spectrum, are used alongside fluorescent bulbs in the vegetative room, while the flowering room is lit by high-pressure sodium bulbs. These emit a red spectrum light which is ideal for flowering.
- Our lovely ladies are fed only through their nutrient rich soil alongside Jack's Original water soluble plant food. No other fertilizers are used.
- No pesticides are ever used on our farm. We use 4 varieties of predatory mites that keep any mischievous insects at bay.